Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Feel Sad that Mr T has to Spruik Snickers Bars to Earn a Living.

“I pity the fool who hasn’t explored del.icio.us”- Someone else.

I was a bit sceptical about del.icio.us. Why would I put all of my bookmarks online when I really only use the personal ones at home and the work ones at work anyway?

I found out why.

It was a good way of finding connections to more stuff which was related but not necessarily obvious just from clicking around the websites which I visit. Here's an example - hilarious and sad...yet strangely appetising (or delicious?). I might even use del.icio.us once this program is over. Here's my tags so far.

This blog is also "claimed on Technorati. One tag is listed for this posting, more may follow if I have time. I also had a read of a few articles about Library 2.0 - this one is worth a look as an example of sopmeone trying to nail things down. It seems no-one has a clear definition of what web 2.0 is let alone library 2.0 is. I think it's a case of wait and see at this stage.

Unfortunately as web 2.0 has very little to do with fading 80s action stars, this post contains only contains one more T related word - Frohawk.

No comments: