Sunday, September 28, 2008

Third place is not a bad result.


Comiqs received third place in the "Fun Stuff" category of the Web 2.0 Awards. It allows you to create comics online. I'm interested in comics so the site instantly appealed to me. Unfortunately, the comic which I created is a little uninspired...Also I had trouble uploading it straight to the blog, so I have a screengrab there until I can get that working. As far as using this in a library setting - perhaps for spongeclub or for teens.

1 comment:

Meera said...

Nice comic!

Since you are interested in comics, I thought I must ask you to drop by www.toondoo.com and check it out. ToonDoo is an easy-to-use online comic strip creator, with loads of inbuilt characters, backgrounds and many other features!

Have fun with comics!

Meera